July brought more than 50 new articles to JancisRobinson.com, offering something to suit all palates and all wallets. In case you missed them, here are some selected highlights:
Among the offerings on JancisRobinson.com in the coming month are:
And finally ...
- Luis on how Spanish winemakers are coping with 'the crisis'
- Walter on whether Chianti Classico is worth ageing
- Julia on award-winning New Zealand wines, and a selection of German Pinot Noir with some of their peers from elsewhere
- Alder dissecting the failure of Crushpad in California
- Richard's latest MW diary
- Jancis on top Mosel Riesling, classed growth Bordeaux from 2011 and 2008, and Chapoutier's Sélection Parcellaires 2011
- Plus, don't forget our competition to win a bottle of Pol Roger, Cuvée Sir Winston Churchill 1999 Champagne
... keep checking our events diary
to find out what's happening in the world of wine near you - for example: