was as busy as ever for JancisRobinson.com, bringing you our usual cosmopolitan cocktail of tasting articles, restaurant reviews, news and opinion and wines from Croatia to the Czech Republic, from Virginia to Jura. Here are some highlights:September
is the new term for the wine trade, with loads of activity and plenty to look forward to, including ...
And don't forget ...
- The results of our writing competition to win a bottle of Pol Roger, Cuvée Sir Winston Churchill 1999 Champagne
- Richard's results from this June's MW tasting examination (eep!)
- On-the-spot reporting from South Africa's biggest wine event, Cape Wine 2012
- A major report on the top dry wines of Germany's exceptional 2011 vintage
- A snapshot of the wines Chile and Argentina
- Verticals of some top Italians
- A special offer on Nick's new book
- Some great value from the Languedoc
- News from Ningxia
- A vertical of Trimbach, Clos Ste Hune
- And much more...
our free events diary
is packed full of events for wine lovers. Here are just a few of them: