The Purple Pages digest - December
DECEMBER was a bumper month on Purple Pages, with over 60 articles published right through Christmas. Here are some of the morsels you might have missed: JANUARY heralds articles on:
FROM THE ARCHIVE - here are some flashbacks to the world of wine this month 10 years ago:
- Burgundy 2011s - a full report with well over 1,000 tasting notes taken in both London and Burgundy
- Brunello di Montalcino 2008 - a full tasting report
- Chianti - a possible fiasco?
- Stories from the caves and backstreets of the Côte d'Or
- Are the 2009 top bordeaux worth the money?
And don't forget ... that our events diary is full of wine-related events at a town near you, including these scheduled for January:
- Free access
- Purple Pages
Paid membership access only