There's a funky little feature of the JR.com homepage: assuming you are not signed in to the site, there is a tally of articles and tasting notes which updates automatically. At the time of writing, it says there are 8,970 articles and 67,343 tasting notes. A bumper 83 of those articles were added this March, along with 1,692 tasting notes.
Here is a selection of those articles, while the pick of the tasting notes can be seen in Our top wines in March.
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest fake wine scandal, in FBI arrest Rudy Kerniawan, Rudy - pictures and details and Koch v Acker case on again
- Richard's take on cult Californians, and a trio of British retailers
- Gareth Skidmore's profile of The first family of oak, François Frères
- As the pundits ponder Bordeaux 2011, here's Jancis' take on Bordeaux 2002 at 10 years old, while Bordeaux 2001 gets better and better
- A good look at the Marquis d'Angerville's 2010s and more
- Catnip for our many Riesling addicts
- One of Julia's most pleasurable tastings - Austrian whites delight
- A whole week of words from Walter Speller, including: Brunello di Montalcino 2007, Valdipiatta and Dei vertical tastings, and Walter's top Tuscans
- An exhaustive tasting of the latest English sparklers
- and finally, globetrotting Nick's roundup of the best places to eat in Barbate, Melbourne, Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore!
Now where else in the world can you get all that and more for as little as £6.99 a month?