September brought another bumper month of reviews and articles here on JancisRobinson.com. If you're a member, here's what you might have missed - and if you haven't yet joined our Purple pages, here's what you're missing!
- Some of the rarest and finest wines of the world
- Madeiras ancient and modern as witnessed by Tam in 200 years of Madeira
- Jancis' quest for excellence in Piemonte in A luscious Langhe lesson for the Brits
- A tribute to the late Madame Capbern-Gasqueton of Calon-Ségur
- Penfolds in Paris - a comprehensive endorsement of one of Australia's greatest, including some reds back to the 1950s
- Eyewitness vintage reports for the 2011 harvest, from the Loire Valley, Montalcino, Argentina and the Douro Valley
- The interesting wines of unconventional UK retailer Naked Wines, as tasted by Jancis
- Our man in Germany's tasting notes on the best 2010 Rieslings and Spätburgunders, plus a tooth-tingling 167 different Grosse Gewächse
- An overview of the best vino from Virginia, USA, after Jancis' recent visit there
- Walter Speller In search of Gavi, and his detailed analysis of the terroir of Trentino part one and part two
- Bordeaux '96s today - the very best of the Médoc at 15 years old, plus some humbler - but often equally impressive - examples of the hugely impressive Cru Bourgeois 2009s
- A good look at Majestic Wine's current range
Should you wish to join our Purple pages - and remember that you can now take out a monthly membership, which can be cancelled at any time, for just £6.99 (approximately $10.85, €8.12, Aus$11.26) - just follow this link.