Weekend Wine Tasting Break, full Saturday wine tasting, all inclusive £130
|Where||The Park, Market Bosworth, CV13 0LP|
Warwickshire, United Kingdom
|Date||14 Dec 2012|
Our weekend wine tasting breaks are great value and include 2 nights accommodation, a full day of wine tasting on Saturday and all meals.
Bosworth Hall is within easy reach of most parts of England and the break starts when you arrive on Friday afternoon/evening and settle in for dinner. The tasting day starts bright and early at 10.00am and finishes at 4.00pm. Afterwards enjoy a walk in the extensive grounds or perhaps pop into the hotel's spa. Return home on the Sunday after breakfast.
The Saturday tasting is run by ThirtyFifty whose roots are in presenting fun, interactive wine tastings. We will give you a solid grounding on all aspects of enjoying wine, this is a fun and informative tasting full of practical tips and tricks while enjoying 18 superb wines.
The price of £130 per person is based on a twin share.
We run a number of different tasting themes. This weekend's tasting is our One Day wine course.
- How to taste wine like a professional!
- What to look for in wine and how to recognize key components - tannins, acidity, sugar, alcohol.
- How to evaluate quality with our one second trick for valuing a bottle of wine.
- How wines age and when is the best time to drink them before they go past their peak.
- Single varietals or blended wines? Find out why winemakers blend and try it yourself to see if you can make a better wine!
- Sparkling wines - discover 3 different methods for making fizz and how this affects the style.
- Tips on buying, storing and serving wine.
- Finish the day with a dessert wine.A treat for our palates and the best way to end a glorious day of wine tasting!