Get a saké qualification and learn everything about saké in a brewery in action, right in London!!
- Ideal for saké professionals or saké enthusiasts
- 37 premium sakés will be tasted as part of the course
- We'll spend Day 2 of the course at Kanpai Sake Brewery & Taproom (the UK's first sake brewery) in South London to see a saké brewery in action!
- Taught by Marie, our WSET Certified Educator for Sake. Track record for Level 3 Sake: 86% of her students passed with "distinction" or "merit" in 2018!
- The course fee includes WSET's official study materials, classroom tuition, examination, postage and a two-week online pre-study programme
- Unlimited study support and exercise corrections via email/WhatsApp outside of the classroom
- You'll enjoy an exclusive discount on the sakés presented in class
- 1 x FREE ticket (worth up to £45) for our wine/spirits/saké tasting events
- Students passing the exam with “merit”/“distinction” will receive a £15/£25 voucher, respectively, for purchasing saké and/or books at VSF Shop
- Post-exam celebration with the Educator at a saké bar/restaurant and practise your saké tasting skills! (optional)
Please register as soon as possible as candidates are required to complete a two-week online pre-study programme.
Where? Central London (Zone1/2)
When? 18 + 19 + 25 + 26 May 2019 (Sat + Sun + Sat + Sun; 4 days in total)
How much? £818 only (£788 per person for two or more persons booking together)
Sign up now, pay later? You may be eligible for PayPal Credit's 0%-interest instalment plans. This service is only available in select countries (including the UK). Please visit your local PayPal website for specific details and application. Once approved, please choose PayPal as your payment method at check-out.
Details & registration: https://bit.ly/2seHf0a