- Ideal for those pursuing an interest in saké
- No previous experience of sake tasting is necessary to register on this course
- Taught by Marie, our WSET Certified Educator for Sake. Track record for Level 1 Sake: 100% pass rate, with most students getting over 90% and many getting full marks!
- 8 premium sakés will be tasted as part of the course
- The course fee includes WSET's official study materials, tuition, examination and postage
- You'll enjoy an exclusive discount on the sakés presented in class
- 1 x FREE ticket (worth up to £45) for VSF's wine/spirits/saké tasting events
- Students passing the exam will receive a £15 voucher for purchasing saké and/or books at VSF Shop
- Post-exam celebration with the Educator at a saké bar/restaurant and practise your saké tasting skills! (optional)
Where? Central London (Zone 1/2)
When? Our next courses:2 March 2019 (Sat) 09:00-17:00 17 March 2019 (Sun) 09:00-17:00(including an exam comprising 30 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 45 minutes)Optional: post-exam drinks & dinner at a saké bar/restaurant with our Educator
How much? £238 only (£218 per person for two or more persons booking together)
Special Package: "From Zero to Hero" (WSET Levels 1 + 3 Award in Sake): £976 only (saves £80; original price: £1,056) for one person, or £926 per person only for 2 or more persons booking together (saves £80 per person; original price: £1,006 per person). Please choose the date for your Level 1 course during registration. You may take Level 3 within 15 months (open-dated) after completion of your Level 1 course.
And finally, the fine print...
- You must be of legal drinking age (18+ years old) to attend this course
- Both the course and the examination will be conducted in English – so a good level of English is beneficial
- This course requires a minimum number of 12 students per session to run. So, please spread the word and invite your friends and colleagues to tag along!
Details & Registration: https://bit.ly/2LXnyDl