- Ideal for saké professionals or saké enthusiasts
- You are encouraged to have completed the WSET Level 1 Award in Sake programme (or equivalent) before registering on this course. Please contact us for a free test if you'd like to be considered for direct admission.
- Taught by Marie, our WSET Certified Educator for Sake. Track record for Level 3 Sake: 86% of her students passed with "distinction" or "merit" in 2018!
- 37 premium sakés will be tasted as part of the course
- The course fee includes WSET's official study materials, classroom tuition, examination, postage and a two-week online pre-study programme
- Unlimited study support and exercise corrections via email/WhatsApp outside of the classroom
- You'll enjoy an exclusive discount on the sakés presented in class
- Exclusive mirin-making session – roll your sleeves up and make your own mirin (味醂; a sweet cooking condiment similar to saké) to take home! (details to be confirmed)
- 1 x FREE ticket (worth up to £45) for our wine/spirits/saké tasting events
- Students passing the exam with “merit”/“distinction” will receive a £15/£25 voucher, respectively, for purchasing saké and/or books at VSF Shop
- Post-exam celebration with the Educator at a saké bar/restaurant and practise your saké tasting skills! (optional)
Registration closes 20 days prior to the first day of the course as candidates are required to complete a two-week online pre-study programme.
IMPORTANT: This is a "Ninja" level course. To pass the exam, in addition to classroom attendance, you should be prepared to dedicate a minimum of 28 hours to study time outside of the classroom.
Where? Central London (Zone1/2)
When? 18 + 19 + 25 + 26 May 2019 (Sat + Sun + Sat + Sun; 4 days in total)18 May 2019 (Sat) 09:00-17:0019 May 2019 (Sun) 09:00-17:00 (between 20 May and 24 May: unlimited study support and exercise corrections via email/WhatsApp)25 May 2019 (Sat) 09:00-17:00 (including revision & mock exam)26 May 2019 (Sun) 09:00-13:30 (including final revision and a 2.5-hour exam)Post-exam celebration with the Educator at a saké bar/restaurant and practise your saké tasting skills! (optional)
How much? £818 only (£788 per person for two or more persons booking together)
And finally, the fine print…
- You must be of legal drinking age (18+ years old) to attend this course.
- Both the course and the examination will be conducted in English – so a good level of English is beneficial
- This course requires a minimum number of 15 students per session to run. So, please spread the word and invite your friends and colleagues to tag along!
Details & registration: https://bit.ly/2seHf0a