January brought an epic parade of more than 2,000 Burgundy 2010 tasting notes to JancisRobinson.com. If, perchance, this passed you by (where have you been?!), then you can catch up by reading a guide to our coverage here.
However, it wasn't all Pinot and Chardonnay. Below are some of the other articles we published in January.
- German wine, that perennial Purple Pages' favourite, featured in A couple of Kellers and their Pinots and German Pinots bedazzle
- DOCGs demystified by Walter Speller
- Luis Gutiérrez's detailed look at the 2011 vintage across Spain
- Jancis' overview of the excellence of the Rhône wines from 2010
- Why wines are stronger now
- Tutti Frutti Italians as tasted by Richard
- Alder Yarrow's third column, on the absurdities of inter-state shipping
- Take one grape and 12 winemakers and what do you get?
- Vega Sicilia, a Ribera del Duero legend