Become a Purple Pages member
We’re proud of the wine information we provide free on JancisRobinson.com but the really meaty opinion, inside tips and wine reviews are on our Purple Pages.
Benefits of membership include:
- Access to an ever-growing, fully searchable database of expert tasting notes (around 200,000 in total)
- Expert opinion and completely independent insider knowledge provided in more than 13,000 articles with two new articles published most days
- Exclusive online access to the most up-to-date version of The Oxford Companion to Wine (RRP £40/$65)
- Exclusive online access to the maps of The World Atlas of Wine (RRP £50/$65)
- A lively, courteous and intelligent Members’ forum
In addition to the benefits above, gold members enjoy a 48-hour preview of all scheduled articles, including tasting notes.
Professional members receive the same 48-hour preview enjoyed by our gold members, plus permission for limited commercial reuse of individual tasting notes – find out more here. Group professional membership (multi-user licence) is available for groups at attractively priced tiers. Those wishing to purchase group professional membership for up to 20 members may do so directly here. Groups larger than 20 should contact email@example.com for a bespoke membership package. All group professional memberships can be self-administered (see the guide here) so you can manage access to Purple Pages among your team as its needs and its membership changes.