- Membership Terms – our Membership Terms can be read here and govern our provision, and Members’ use, of our paid services;
INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Site is operated by Jancisrobinson.com Ltd (“we" or "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04656187 and have our registered office at 64 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 8TB, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is 821 1054 82.
ACCESSING THE SITE
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we may withdraw or amend the services we provide on the Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We may restrict access to some parts of the Site to users who have registered with us. In particular, access to paid content is available only to Members and is subject to further Membership Terms set out here.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code, password or any other piece of information, you must promptly notify us:
- By emailing email@example.com;
- By notifying us at our postal address of JancisRobinson.com Limited, 64 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 8TB, United Kingdom; or
- By contacting us using the Site’s Contact Us page found here.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update the Site regularly, and reserve the right to change data, references, specifications or otherwise amend the content, in full or in part, at any time without notice. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Site, or shut it down indefinitely. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to the home page of the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where the Site contains a link to another site or resources provided by a third party, the link is provided for your information only. The existence of any link should not be interpreted as approval by us of the linked website or of any information you may obtain from it. We have no control over the contents of any linked site or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Our website integrates Facebook and Twitter, which means that if you subscribe to the services provided by either Facebook, Inc. or Twitter, Inc. you can use those services as integrated into our website. Your use of those services (and any related use of your personal information) will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions of Facebook, Inc. and Twitter, Inc.
The Site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to the forum and calendar features of the Site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us:
- by emailing email@example.com;
- by notifying us at our postal address of JancisRobinson.com Limited, 64 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 8TB, United Kingdom; or
- by contacting us using the Site’s Contact Us page found here.
If you upload your own content to the calendar page of the Site you must ensure that the information you provide is accurate and that you have obtained all necessary approvals, consents and authorisations to publish that information.
Any information uploaded by you must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is offensive or discriminatory;
- infringe any copyright, database rights or trade mark rights of any other person or breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
- give the impression that the information emanates from us or is approved by us if this is not the case.
Access to the Site is provided “as is” and your use of the Site is at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law we expressly exclude all conditions, warranties, representations and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, under the common law, or otherwise.
Whether you use the Members' sections of the Site for non-commercial or commercial purposes we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply depending whether you are a consumer or a business, as set out in our membership terms.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE SITE
VIRUSES, HACKING, PROHIBITED USES AND OTHER OFFENCES
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards; or
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans or any other malicious items. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
If you breach this provision you will commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
BREACH, SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- issue of a warning to you;
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site;
- the issue of legal proceedings against you; or
- disclosure of your information to law enforcement authorities as appropriate.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW