As Christmas fast approaches, and gifts that can be ordered at the click of a button – without being dependent on delivery services – take on special value, we wanted to remind all visitors to JancisRobinson.com that we offer gift memberships of our acclaimed Purple Pages, the perfect present for the wine-loving person in your life. Members get full access to all areas of the site, including:
- well over 155,000 tasting notes in our fully searchable database
- more than 10,000 articles, with two new ones published most days
- the only online versions of the most up-to-date version of the fourth edition of The Oxford Companion to Wine (RRP £40/$65) and all the maps from the latest, seventh edition of The World Atlas of Wine (RRP £40/$65)
- our courteous and unusually well-informed Members' forum
- the chance to be the first to buy tickets to our tasting events, such as the recent, sold out, Barolo Night 4.
A year's membership to access all this content and more costs just £85, or the equivalent in your local currency (on 13 December 2017, $113, €97, AU$150 or HK$886, for instance, thanks to the plummeting pound).
We have been going since 2000. We were the first-ever winner of Wine Website of the Year in the Louis Roederer International Wine Writers Awards. We have members in 100 countries. Wine lovers love our completely independent, consumer-orientated approach to wine.
To buy a gift membership, simply visit the gift membership page and fill in the very simple form. This will generate a voucher that the recipient of your gift will be able to use to activate their membership whenever you or they choose.